During your summer internship at Quintus, you will get first-hand experience of what a career within a world leading company is like. You will join a professional team within your field of studies and work alongside Quintus employees on actual business challenges and projects. Example of departments where you can get the change to perform your summer internship: Mechanical-, Electrical-, Automation- or Fluid Systems Engineering, Logistics, Digitalization, Customer Service Support, Project Management or in our Production.
Example of what previous summer interns have worked with: Software development and analysing data from our products, Analysing and mapping spare parts pricing, Product development within mechanical engineering, project management etc.
You will have a full-time temporary employment that is between 4 – 12 weeks, distributed over June to August 2024, as decided together with your supervisor. Our summer internships take place at our head office in Västerås and are 100% on site.
Who are you?
- Has an ongoing education within a Master of Science.
- A genuine interest and high passion for advanced technology.
- Good knowledge in English, both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and be creative.
- You are open minded, social, and highly communicative.
- You are driven, ambitious and able to see the bigger picture.
If you are interested in a summer internship at Quintus, please submit your application with resume, cover letter and grades to firstname.lastname@example.org. The recruitment process is ongoing, therefore apply as soon as possible